Разработано Lfg plugin (looking for group)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

UZAVA

Участник
26 Июль 2018
This is a dynamic plugin which the player can execute a series of commands to find a group to play on the server.
I have a prototype of what the GUI could be (its an example) can be improved a thousand times more.
Screenshot_1.png
First - we have the avatar of the user who created the group (the one who is looking for).

Second - we have a circle in each avatar of the player that wants a group, this will be able to be clicked and will open a new GUI which will provide the entire list of the players (obviously the avatars will appear) that are currently in that group and the name of the group (clan).

Third - we have the bar that shows how many players there are currently and how many are missing for that group to close automatically.

Fourth - we have the button to accept the group, I mean to join.

Fifth - we have the minute variant which will last the group proposal.

Sixth - we have the buttons that are in the bottom of the GUI, the middle button will work to refresh the UI in case the player does not want to close the panel to see new groups, the 2 other buttons I must assume they know what it is for.

EVERY GROUP IS CREATED IT WILL WORK WITH THE PLUGIN (CLANS, CLANS REBORN) WHICH WILL CREATE A CLAN AUTOMATICALLY WITH THE PLAYERS OF THE GROUP, OBVIOUSLY THE PLAYER THAT CREATED THAT GROUP WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THE CLAN OWNER.

- Commands for players
/lfg - This will show the GUI
/lfg create "TAG" "MAX - 6" "TIME - 3:00 Minutes"
/lfg stop "TAG"
/lfg kick "PLAYERNAME" - This will only work when the proposal is active, since then the plugin (clan) will act after.

- Commands for admins
/lfg delete "TAG"
/lfg kick "PLAYERNAME" "TAG"

/lfg stop all - This will serve to disable all group requests
/lfg enable all - This will serve to enable everything again
/lfg ban "PLAYERNAME" "TIME - 2 Minutes" - This will serve to ban the player about the GUI (or lets say of all LFG), for example if you are trolling with it.

- Configuration file
"Max requests for group in the GUI" 10,
"Enable message notifying that are a invitation to join a group" true, - Example (A proposal has been created to join a group and play with them, you can do it with the command /lfg)
"Message interval" 2, - (In minutes)
"Spam message" true, -- (This will serve to (spam) the announcement that a group has been created and are looking for participants)
"Enable a sound (prefab) for all players that are playing alone" true, - (this excludes players with clan currently)
"Prefab sound" assets/prefabs/locks/keypad/effects/lock.code.denied.prefab, - (can be changed obviusly)
"Automatically close the group when it is full?" true,

This is all that I can think of now, if someone does, I will have many more ideas by then.

Unknown

Смотрю вперёд, ничего не вижу
Пользователь
19 Июль 2018
I am ready to make this. It will cost 80$. I have idea how to implement it better. (Only for you, for this time)

Unknown

Смотрю вперёд, ничего не вижу
Пользователь
19 Июль 2018
If you are very interesting I am ready to do it for 60$

Sions

Участник
20 Август 2018
Не дорого ли? я понимаю что каждый оценивает сам себя, но не до такой же степени, хотя ему может и нормально.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.