Give Birth In Rust

bigtuna

Пользователь
7 Сентябрь 2020
Give Birth in Rust, create a family.

Players must meet with another Live player on server.
Type command /love and the GUI will show floating hearts or something for 10 seconds.

After the gui goes away 1 player will be sent a chat message "You are now pregnant with {other players name} child. You will require more food/water and move a little slower."
The effects of being Pregnant should last about 1 hour in game then go away once the child (npc) is born.

The npc will spawn on the player who gave birth after set time, but the npc will not be able to use weapons or wear clothes.
The npc will follow player and is helpless for about 24hours in game.
You will need to feed the child every hour to prevent it from dying.

Other players cannot steal your child, but they can kill it.
If killed chat should read: "You child was brutally murdered by {playersnamewhokilledit}"

If you survive for 24 hours with the naked child(npc) still alive it will mature and chat say: "You child has grown up! You are a decent parent!"

Upon reaching stage 2 of the child (npc) the child can now use weapons and wear clothing.
It will no longer require to be fed food.
At this point the child can be set to stay home or follow player and can help you defend.

Anyone interested in making this badass plugin?
Nothing close to it exists now.
$$$

ramboheape

Пользователь
31 Октябрь 2020
What have you been up to? I am fascinated about covid19. Can you talk about it? If the same thread is opened please redirect my post :). Thanks :).

PS: I don't know any people with covid and you? rambo :D

bigtuna

Пользователь
7 Сентябрь 2020
What have you been up to? I am fascinated about covid19. Can you talk about it? If the same thread is opened please redirect my post :). Thanks :).

PS: I don't know any people with covid and you? rambo :D
how is your website where you re sell plugins going?

Looks like it just dropped.........................

sql injection? idk..................

DMCA? most likely coming